Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pizza! Pizza!

While driving down the road yesterday, my husband inexplicably began bouncing up and down in his seat. He shouted, "Look, look!"....then honked his horn and waved like a crazy man. The source of all this excitement?



Photobucket

That's right, the Little Caesar's mascot, happily waving from the side of the road. My husband turned to me with an abashed grin and said, "I can't believe I got so excited, I'm 29 years old".

After I finished laughing hysterically at him, I reflected on just why I love this man so much. Any man that can get that excited over a pizza chain mascot....well, ya just gotta love him!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE Little Caesars!! And...sadly I haven't had it in forever. I wonder if it's as good as I remember???

Maria said...

I miss Little Ceasar's pizza. That story is too funny!

The Pink Cupcake said...

We actually get their pizza a lot, but it's not quite as good as it was when we were kids. But...it's really cheap, $5 a pizza. Plus the crazy bread is REALLY good!

Ellen said...

OMG -- we did the exact same thing when we drove by a store the other day -- we discovered that our new house is like 2 minutes from a Little Caesars -- so excited! :o)