Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Long Awaited Cupcake Pops

I finally got around to loading the pics of the latest cupcake pop adventure. A coworker of mine requested an order of cupcake bites for a dog party. Which is...I guess a party where you bring your dog? A party for the dogs? I'm not totally sure. Anyway, I suggested making half an order of cupcake bites and half cupcake pops styled like dogs, as I saw on Bakerella's blog. So after much experimenting (and by experimenting I mean lots of wasted money and quite a bit of cussing), here are my results.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the pics are a little blurry, sorry. I'm definitely not a food photographer. But you get the general idea. My next challenge is a set of Halloween themed cupcake pops. I'm thinking pumpkins, of course, and maybe a few other things I saw on Bakerella the other day. Sorry, Bakerella, I'm a complete idea thief! If anyone else has any suggestions, please add your comment, I'd be happy to hear them!

4 comments:

Linoleum said...

Sooooo flippin cute!!!!!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

Very, very cute! I'm sure your coworker loved them!

Maria said...

Those are ADORABLE! You did a fantastic job. :-)

ellen said...

Oh my gosh -- so cute!! Love these! :o)