Thursday, March 6, 2008

How Did I Get Sucked Into This?

When I realized a few months ago that I wouldn't be taking any classes this semester, I promised myself that I would read lots of trashy brain candy books to reward myself. Oh, and believe me, I have.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But now it's gotten even worse. My self indulgence might have hit it's limit when I looked at the side of my latest library book and noticed it was tagged as a Young Adult book. Whoops. I read on mtv.com that they were making a movie out of this series, so I figured I'd get the books from the library and read a little. Well, I've gotten myself addicted to this series, despite that fact that I'm 29, not the 14 year old that should be reading them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh well. You'll all be jealous that I was so ahead of the game, right? Ummm......right?

4 comments:

Linoleum said...

When I graduated I decided I was going to take a year off and just read stuff that I got to choose instead of being assigned. Stuff that was fun & entertaining and not brainy. That was WAY more than a year ago...oh well, there's no shame in enjoying reading.

Trisha said...

I CAN'T WAIT to go to Borders this weekend to buy Sophie Kinsella's new book that came out last week. I've read all the Shopaholic books and LOVE them. OH, and the Confessions of a Shopaholic movie comes out in Feb, 2009! I can't wait!

The Pink Cupcake said...

I have read all of the Sophie Kinsella books. They're very light and frothy and fun. They also make me laugh out loud, which I appreciate in a book. I didn't know there would be a movie, I'll have to look it up!

The Pink Cupcake said...

Looks like that movie is coming out this year sometime, with Isla Fisher playing the lead.