Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Fever

Yay, the temperature finally got above 50 degrees today! Every year around this time I get anxious to change things around the house. I've already hung new curtains and rearranged the bedroom, now I'm taking on a bigger project.....this headboard from marthastewart.com.
Photobucket
A few years ago I spied an old solid wood door at a garage sale. They let me have it for free, so I woke up the hubs and convinced him to haul it home in his car. He was super happy with me for waking him up early. I've been trying to figure out a way to use it, so this is it! Wish me luck and the loss of zero appendages while attempting to use a saw!

3 comments:

Maria said...

My FI'd headboard is an old door. It's a really neat idea. I'll have to get a picture of it this weekend and I'll post it on my blog.

The Pink Cupcake said...

Please do, I'd love some inspiration!

Linoleum said...

I LOVE this! I can't wait to see how it turns out (and I might have to steal this idea if yours turns out cute).